Breakwater South Beach
- Accessible hotel restaurant –Wide aisles, wheelchair accessibility to all areas, hearing-impaired fire alarm lights, easy access into the main entrance using a ramp system, trained staff, food display in easy view
- Accessible public entrance –Front entrance accessible via ramp in front of building
- Accessible registration desk – Wheelchair accessible check in desk, fully trained staff, hearing-impaired devices at the front desk for check in and for use in the room.
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged–The main lobby and pool level public restrooms have dedicated stalls which have lowered sinks, raised toilets, grab bars, large spacious floor areas paper towel dispensers, waste bins, hearing-impaired alarm indicators, soap dispensers. In addition, there is a dedicated unisex bathroom on the main level with all fittings and including a changing area for babies.
- Service support animals welcome – Verified Service Animals welcome. Subject to size restrictions. Please contact the property prior to making your reservations to confirm that we can accommodate your service support animal.
- Valet only parking
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas